The research rate is determined by a combination of seven things:
- The number of Warlocks currently researching.
- The Level of the Warlocks researching (higher level Warlocks produce more research)
- The number of Library Tiles: each tile increases the research rate by 0.5%.
- The number of Bookcases, Sturdy Bookcases, and Ornate Bookcases in the Library.
- The Efficiency of a Warlock: efficiency can be improved by shocking the Warlock.
- The presence of a Taskmaster (+2% research rate per Taskmaster Value).
- Purchasing the +25% research rate from the Shop.
A library can only have a certain amount of warlocks researching in it per library level, it is important not to have more warlocks than the library can support (refer to the important note below).
- A Level 1 lLbrary can only hold 1 Warlock
- A Level 2 Library holds 2 Warlocks
- A Level 3 Library holds 3 Warlocks
- A Level 4 Library holds 5 Warlocks
- A Level 5 Library holds 8 Warlocks
IMPORTANT NOTE: If a dungeon has more Warlocks than the Library can support, then only the lowest level Warlocks will create research. For example: a player has a Level 3 Library and five Warlocks in a dungeon. Three Warlocks are Level 10 and two are Level 5, so the Warlocks producing research would be one of the Level 10s, and both the Level 5s. The other two Level 10 Warlocks will not be producing research, thus reducing the possible research rate the player could be making.
Tile Cost: 50 Gold
Per Tile Bonus: 0.5% Research Rate
|Level||Upgrade Requirements||Upgrade Time||Benefits||Accumulated Benefits|
1 200 Crystal
4 000 Gold
20 Ashen Stone
40 000 Gold
1 200 Moonstone
The Library has no prerequisites.
Level 1/Tiles Arquivo:Library1.PNG
Level 2 Arquivo:Library2.PNG
Level 3 Arquivo:Library3.PNG
Level 4 Arquivo:Library4.PNG
Level 5 Arquivo:Library5.PNG