The Regional Market is where players may buy and sell Resources, Crafted Resources, Furniture, and Traps, using the Social tab. As the name suggests, the Regional Market is not server-wide but is restricted to a Region.
How to get to the Regional Market Editar
- Click the Social tab (represented by three people), at the top right hand corner of the game screen.
- Click the second tab. To purchase items select the Regional Market tab. To sell items select the Post a sale tab.
The Non-Player Character Seller, "Dungeonville" Editar
- The seller "Dungeonville" is a non-player character (NPC) that sells only basic Resources
- The stock is unlimited, but each individual purchase amount is limited to the equivalent of one Goblin's carry limit.
- The "Travel Time" is always 30 minutes and the "Price Per Unit" is a set amount.